Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 338 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old November 8th, 2008, 01:15 PM   #5056
New Boot

Sent you a PM and an email.
Old November 8th, 2008, 01:42 PM   #5057
Trustee

I will buy one or two from you, if you still have them.
Old November 8th, 2008, 01:46 PM   #5058
New Boot

Canon Xl1 with Canon 16x Manual lens, and Petrol case - $1700

used in nice condition, we've updated our equipment and this guy is no longer necessary...beautiful Canon 16x manual lens, one regular battery/one extended battery, charger, Beachtek XLR adapter, and owners manual..the case is actually for the XLH1 and is brand new/never used, but its an extra one I don't need, so I'm happy to include it...this camera's served us admirably, and honestly, I'm a little sad to see it go...

I also have another Xl1 body only that I'd consider selling along with this package for a total of $2000...shoot me an email if you're interested, I'm happy to answer questions to the best of my knowledge...tim
Old November 8th, 2008, 02:30 PM   #5059
Major Player

If you were a PC user you would have no workflow problem :), not a dig, but it is true I have had mine for a year now and to me it is finally what I invisioned an HD camera for events to be, especially since I can use SDHC cards with it, I even edit from the cards themselves. So I am saying all this because I want prospective buyers to know that it is an amazing camera out of the box. It is tougher on MAC people though, a buddy of mine (MAC guy) spoke with Apple (this is an example) and they are still bitter about the whole Bluray thing and do not plan on adopting it anytime soon ( I do not believe FCP can edit native EX1). So, not a bash on Apple, just that with PC I natively edit in Premiere with ease on a system I have had for about a year and a half. This was written to help in selling your camera Glen, people would think that if someone of your rep and skill does not want it, they should not either.

Mike
Old November 8th, 2008, 03:08 PM   #5060
Regular Crew

Price Lowered!!!

LOWER PRICE: $200 Shipped!
Old November 8th, 2008, 03:32 PM   #5061
Major Player

uhhhh..... ex1/3 xdcam-hd works with my mbp and mp in fcs no problem.
Old November 8th, 2008, 04:31 PM   #5062
Major Player

Drives are SOLD!

Last edited by Mike Meyerson; November 9th, 2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old November 8th, 2008, 04:44 PM   #5063
Inner Circle

sorry , ordered directly from manhattan.com, so forget this proposal.
Old November 8th, 2008, 06:12 PM   #5064
Major Player

Sandisk 16GB SxS Express Card $595 shipped

Comes in original box. $595 shipped (lower 48 states). Paypal only please.

This card is currently going for $739.95 at B&H. I have used this card twice and it's in new condition. The SanDisk Express 16GB ExpressCard, is a high-speed, solid-state digital recording solution that has been designed for professional videographers, using the latest generation of professional camcorders that record to ExpressCards, rather than magnetic tape, hard discs or optical discs. In particular, it is fully compatible with Sony's XDCAM EX, which has two ExpressCard slots. The SanDisk ExpressCard provides super-fast downloads of large video files and is ideally suited to editing in the field. Video can be quickly off-loaded to a notebook computer, with no extra cables or readers required, so the card can go back to work in the video camera as fast as possible. Furthermore, by connecting directly to a computer's PCI Express "slot" on your computer, ExpressCards can read and write data at least 2.5 times faster than PC Cards. The SxS specification has been developed jointly by SanDisk and Sony so that it is optimized for use in Sony professional video cameras, and ExpressCard is a standard created by the Personal Computer Memory Card International Association (PCMCIA) as a successor to the PC Card standard. • Super fast transfer speeds of up to 100 megabytes per second of large video files from media to computer • Approximately 70 minutes recording time in SP mode or 50 minutes in HQ mode • Go directly from camera to ExpressCard/34 slot in computer and enables a quick work flow from shooting to editing • Ideal for small production systems (where the shooter and editor is typically the same person) • Low power consumption, small size & light weight • Durable, Vibration-proof & Shock resistant • Meets SxS high-performance video specification developed by SanDisk and Sony and is compatible with Sony XDCAM EX
Old November 8th, 2008, 06:17 PM   #5065
Major Player

Kensington 7-in-1 Media Reader 7-in-1 for SonyEX3

Anyone have any extras? I am interested in 1 or 2 adapters. Thanks.
Old November 8th, 2008, 08:35 PM   #5066
Major Player

yeah man, no problems here editing in FCS2. the SxS cards dont exactly work properly
in my MacBook Pro, but it isnt really a big deal.
Old November 8th, 2008, 08:39 PM   #5067
Major Player

Hey Glenn, if it works for them, what work flow do you not like? I am not real clear on the FCP work flow, is it native or do you have to convert to Pro res first, converting with Sony clip browser software? Heard from some MAC friends they are not real impressed with it (Pro Res). Curious on what you do not like.

Mike
Old November 8th, 2008, 08:52 PM   #5068
Major Player

What is a used Sony V1U worth?

Any thoughts on what this camera is worth? I want to sell to upgrade to another EX3.

Hours:
OPERATION 68x10H
DRUM RUN 19x10H
TAPE RUN 18x10H
THREADING 39x10
Old November 9th, 2008, 12:28 AM   #5069
Major Player

Checked going prices so I am adjusting it to $525 for the 16 GB and $250 for the 8GB

Cheers
Mike
Old November 9th, 2008, 04:57 AM   #5070
Major Player

Bump!

The HD200U alone, With everything that came with it and portabrace bag= $3500

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds