Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 358 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2008, 10:10 AM   #5356
New Boot

Lowered the sellling price of the package to 4500 euros. All in beautiful condition, I repeat.
Old November 27th, 2008, 09:22 PM   #5357
Major Player

To the top!
Old November 27th, 2008, 09:23 PM   #5358
Major Player

Lectrosonics 210d/UM200C Block 24

Have a few of these for sale for $1000 a piece. marstaton4@hotmail.com
Old November 28th, 2008, 12:46 AM   #5359
Regular Crew

Payment flexibility

About Paypal--

I understand people's desire for some verification.

What people don't understand is that Paypal offers zero protection for seller if there is a really dishonest "buyer."

A volume seller with insurance can factor these losses into their business-- but, me, working paycheck to paycheck, cannot afford to lose 2k selling my camera to a scammer.

The following scenario can and does happen-here's how it goes:

1) Item's paid for with Paypal, seller ships with recorded delivery. Item arrives at buyers.

That's not the end of it.

2) The buyer can claim "SNAD" "Significantly Not As Described." Then they can send back something-anything- for instance a brick- by recorded delivery. Obviously Paypal has no facilities to intermediate in these disputes. The buyer is always believed.

3) They get a refund from Paypal. After all, they shipped it back and have the receipt to prove it.

Also, Paypal has the right to freeze your account for 180 days-that's right- 6 months- for any reason, or for no reason.
I have over 75 100% positive feedbacks on eBay- account dana_cagg- no negative feedbacks, no neutrals. NEVER had a single complaint from a buyer, or a request for a refund from one.

Paypal STILL, on an irrational whim, froze for over a day over $1500 I had transferred from my checking account into my Paypal accuont one weekend. This was not money for a sale, it was money I had transferred from the registered linked banking account- incontrovertibly my own money!

They are not governed by any banking regs, they do whatever they want.

So I'm not sure what the solution is, I want to make a sale for something I know works perfectly, with a Sagemax warranty.

I am not offering a free trial, it is a used item. I'm open to suggestions.

I guess the easiest thing is to meet in person. I show the person the camera, test it-record me saying I am selling it for x amount of dollars on receipt of currency. Play the recording back to make sure it works. They produce the rapidly-declining US currency, and the item changes hands, permanently.

Everybody's happy.
Old November 28th, 2008, 01:21 AM   #5360
Major Player

Alain, why not try craigslist.com. I have sold my HVX200A camcorder through craigslist few weeks ago and have received cash. Maybe someone in your area or close to your area is looking for that kind of camera. Hope this helps.

Jun
Old November 28th, 2008, 01:36 AM   #5361
Major Player

Looks like it's now Sold, will confirm. Thanks, James
Old November 28th, 2008, 03:46 AM   #5362
Regular Crew

Redhead Kit. 3 x 800W. Videolights

Complete Redhead Video Lights Kit! 800W x 3

Includes:

2 x Cretobeam 800's
1 x QHE Redhead
2 x Cretobeam Stands
1 x Unbranded Stand
1 x Padded Case

I've compiled this kit over the last 6 months, and now its complete. I've just upgraded to a different set of lights. These are industry standard 800w redheads designed for use in video/film/tv/photography etc. Very powerful lights.

Each head is complete with safety mesh and barndoors (2 are almost new). The kit is well used, and has just had all of the bulbs replaced. All 3 heads come complete with ample flex terminated in UK plugs (unlike cheap imports from china and the far east). Cosmetically they are used so there are some scuffs, paint peeling etc - but still have plenty of life left in them. If you were that concerned about them, im sure you could touch them up or paint them etc. They are tough lights, not fragile things like others!

An excellent kit for anyone looking for a lighting kit to improve the quality of their videos.

Sold in fully working order. Collection is advised. I have not looked into posting costs, and am not sure how this could be achieved as I don't at present have any suitable packaging. Collection from Wolverhampton or Bridgnorth.

PM for photo's.

Asking price: £300 or nearest offer.
Old November 28th, 2008, 08:12 AM   #5363
Regular Crew

off

off to e bay thanks
Old November 28th, 2008, 08:15 AM   #5364
Regular Crew

off

off to ebay
Old November 28th, 2008, 10:09 AM   #5365
Trustee

Black Friday Deal!

In the spirit of Black Friday I'll make one more sales pitch:

Come on guys, how can you pass up $1,500 for a 3 CMOS HD camera? She's lightweight, fits nicely on top of a stredicam, and is capable of producing stunning images.

That's it. That's my whole sales pitch. I'm willing to entertain offers.

-Ethan Cooper
Old November 28th, 2008, 10:45 AM   #5366
Major Player

Zylight Z90 LED Light

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a Zylight Z90 LED Light. If anyone has one they would like to sell, please contact me through my profile or email me at:

hammerhorror AT sbcglobal DOT net

Thanks,

John
Old November 28th, 2008, 03:47 PM   #5367
Regular Crew

Dell M6300 Precision Mobile Workstation

Great condition! Works like new, just a few tiny scratches on the outside. 1 year old with 2 years remaining on the transferrable service contract. Ideal for NLE, 3D, etc. I paid over $2500 for it brand new. New job requires switching to Mac workflow.

2.2 GHz Core2 Duo T7500
2 GB RAM DDR2 667 MHz
200 GB 7200 RPM internal HDD
512 MB Nvidia Quadro FX 1600M
Windows XP Pro 32-bit
8x DVD+/-R/RW
17" WUXGA 1920x1200 LCD
Wireless & Bluetooth capable
9-cell battery (approx. 3 hours run-time)
Additional 9-cell battery
Includes all original accessories, manuals, & discs.

I will do a fresh XP install before I ship it, so you'll receive it in "as-new" condition.

I'll include a Targus padded laptop case (it looks like a soft-sided briefcase, with extra pockets for accessories & paperwork)

I'm asking $1200, or will consider trade for a similarly-equipped MacBook Pro.
Old November 28th, 2008, 05:39 PM   #5368
Trustee

Sony V1U

I'm not in the continental U.S. but that's the best prefix of the choices given. Will sell to any U.S. customer. I bought the V1U when it was a new model at the end of 2006. It is in good working order and I'm selling simply to upgrade to the Z7. I love the look of the Sony 3-CMOS and I fell in love with the manual lens on the Z7.

The hours are:

Operation 25x10
Drum Run 11x10
Tape Run 8x10
Threading 18x10

I'm including the NPF-970 battery purchased with the camera that still has good run time. I'm planning to keep the Petrol PCUB-1 bag but will throw it in if I get a good price. I'm including shipping because people seem to think shipping to/from Hawaii is vastly more than on the mainland and I don't want to scare anyone away. I won't sell for less than $2100 but I think it is worth more so I'm taking offers at this time.
Old November 28th, 2008, 06:13 PM   #5369
Major Player

hey guys, still have the package, will part out the AB battery system or the other components if needed

-1 canon xl-h1
-anton bauer batter + charger (dionic)
-tiffen UV /clear lens
-canon 1.6x extender
-petrol case : PEPCUBHDJ
-petrol rain cover for camera
Old November 28th, 2008, 06:43 PM   #5370
Major Player

VariZoom VZ-Pro-EX zoom control EX1/EX3

VZ Pro-EX remote zoom control for the Sony PMW-EX1/EX3 twins.

Bought new from VariZoom, never used other than testing. Works perfectly. No marks or scratches. See VariZoom site for full specs and photo.

Why would I be selling it, you ask? Well, I have the VariZoom Pro-C that I use with my other cameras and I have finally found an adapter cable that will connect the Pro-C to my EX1. Now I can let someone else enjoy this one.

Still under factory 2 year warranty. New price from VariZoom is $399.00 + S&H.

Save a hundred bucks. Buy mine for $299.00 plus shipping.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds