Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 88 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old March 5th, 2008, 01:35 PM   #1306
Major Player

email sent
Old March 5th, 2008, 03:56 PM   #1307
Trustee

Messages sent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Leung View Post
Hi Jason,

The bracket in the plastic bag is an extra. There is already one bracket mounted on one of the arms. See the photo for details http://flickr.com/photos/69688300@N0...7603200399920/
I have sent a few message over the past week and just wanted to check and see if you received them.
Old March 5th, 2008, 05:46 PM   #1308
Inner Circle

I've sent a couple emails (via profile) also. I'm very interested in getting one of these.

I can be reached through my profile, or directly at robertmwright(at)aol(dot)com
Old March 5th, 2008, 06:09 PM   #1309
New Boot

FS: K6 & ME66, ME64, K-Tek

I'm upgrading my mics, and I'm selling off my current equipment.

I bought the equipment through B&H during the first part of Summer in '07, and I still have the original boxes and directions for the mics. They are in great shape. Around the same time, I bought the K-Tek boompole new, too.

1) Sennheiser ME66/K6 - Super-Cardioid Short Shotgun Condenser Microphone Capsule with K6 (Battery/Phantom) Power Supply (both in original boxes w/ directions) ... $350

2) Sennheiser ME64 capsule and sennheiser windscreen (both in original boxes w/ directions): $140

3) K-Tek KE89CC - Aluminum Boompole with Internal Coiled Cable - 2.5 to 7.5' in length AND lockable BoomTube with strap (gray tube and blue strap)... no original packaging, but in good condition: $180

US Only: I'll ship the mics flat rate for $9 (since mic or for both mics) and the boom pole with boomtube for $15... both being sent from Hawaii via USPS Priority w/ delivery confirmation. Optional: add extra costs for insurance, which is a few dollars

International Shipment: Actual costs via USPS International Air. Mandatory: Actual costs for insurance.

***I'll sell all three bundles above for $660 with free shipping (US only) and free insurance coverage. Payment via PayPal immediate transfer only (no e-checks). ***

Sorry, no XLR cables or shockmounts are included or available.

Thanks for looking!
Old March 5th, 2008, 06:10 PM   #1310
New Boot

FS: AKG's A91 Swivel Joint for SE300B

Still available
Old March 5th, 2008, 06:23 PM   #1311
New Boot

FS: Lectrosonics

I can vouch for Marshall if that offers any assurance. I bought an SD 302 from him a few months ago, and it works great... if only I had enough for a pair of his 411's.
Old March 5th, 2008, 06:38 PM   #1312
Regular Crew

Wtb Anton Bauer Plate For Jvc Gy Dv 500

LOOKING FOR AN ANTON BAUER GOLD MOUNT PLATE FOR A JVC GY DV 500 CAM. PREFER ONE WITH PLUG TO FEED TOPLITE.
email: tvcam20@hotmail.com
Old March 5th, 2008, 06:50 PM   #1313
Trustee

Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert M Wright View Post
I've sent a couple emails (via profile) also. I'm very interested in getting one of these.

I can be reached through my profile, or directly at robertmwright(at)aol(dot)com
We might have caught him while he is out on vacation (or "holiday" since he is in Canada). :-)
Old March 5th, 2008, 06:50 PM   #1314
Major Player

Canon XL Blowout!

Hello all, it breaks my hear for sentimental reasons but i need to re-invest in a new generation of gear so i am selling off my precious XL2 and XL-h1 kits. combined these 2 cameras have shot work that has played in 18 film festivals around the world in the last 16 months. it's hard to say goodbye but here goes...

Canon XL-H1, 2 years old but it looks BRAND NEW with original packaging, never had a tape drop-out. always maintained and cleaned at Canon service in Irvine, Ca. includes 2 BP 945 battery packs as well as the original bp 950. most recent firmware update

$6,000

16x manual lens in excellent condition, perfect working order.

$900

century optics 0.6x wide angle adapter, original box, perfect.

$200

Tamrac "carry-on" bag designed for canon XL series, i forget the part number but it is a very nice shoulder bag with room for batteries, an extra lens, tapes, manual etc while still being airline carry-on legal. excellent condition.

$140

Canon on-camera light powered by camera batteries.

$45

Canon TA-100 tripod adapter

$45

I also have an XL2 available but it appears i have a buyer for it. I will update if that changes.

breaks my heart to let these girls go because they have been VERY good to me in the past. I am the original owner of all equipment which has been professionally owned and maintained from day 1.

I bounce back and forth from Los Angeles to Las Vegas so i would be available to show the stuff in person at either location upon request.

Don't e-mail me through here e-mail me directly at:

jonbickford@sbcglobal.net

-Jon
Old March 5th, 2008, 06:57 PM   #1315
Major Player

well, headed off to BOLCII and III this weekend, so, no longer for sale. Guess I'll just have to go make some more mula with her and try again in the fall! Thanks everyone.
Old March 5th, 2008, 07:09 PM   #1316
Major Player

That's what John told me...
Old March 5th, 2008, 07:27 PM   #1317
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Robinson View Post
We might have caught him while he is out on vacation (or "holiday" since he is in Canada). :-)
Can't blame him if he headed to the Caribbean (or someplace else warm). It's been a cold winter.
Old March 5th, 2008, 08:03 PM   #1318
Inner Circle

Marshall, I sent email via the forum re the rycote system. Did you receive it?

What is included?

Thanks,
Seth

(whoops, now I see your hotmail address, will try again)
Old March 5th, 2008, 08:11 PM   #1319
Regular Crew

Okay the search is back on. Still looking for some c stands and some lighting gear.
Old March 5th, 2008, 09:12 PM   #1320
Major Player

Everything has now been sold to one buyer accept for the WD-H72 Wide Angle Lens. I'm now asking $200 for it.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds