Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 197 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2008, 03:32 PM   #2941
Major Player

Let me know if that sale fails
Old June 9th, 2008, 03:55 PM   #2942
Major Player

The best of both worlds. I didn't spend the $, and I didn't lose the deal to someone else!
Old June 9th, 2008, 07:16 PM   #2943
New Boot

FS: Sony HVR-M25U - essentially new

I bought this unit from B&H six weeks ago to convert some HDV-PAL tapes sent to me for integration into a priority SD NTSC project. Planned to keep it as part of ramping up to HD, but have decided to postpone the move a while longer. So it has run less than 5 mini-DV tapes for capture, and sat idle in a Firewire monitor chain. Not a scratch on it.

Cost me $2,900 - will sell for $2,500.

I have PayPal but would prefer a local sale in the greater Boston area.

sweets.dm@verizon.net
Old June 9th, 2008, 08:15 PM   #2944
New Boot

For Sale: HVX200A Package in Los Angeles

Up for sale after this week. Located in Santa Monica/Los Angeles/Mar Vista area.

Will have about 100hrs of operation on it. Bought in April from Spec-Comm and Warranty was never filed for so you get it with the 1 Year Warranty from Panasonic. Comes with everything down to the packing contents, including unopened remote packages and most of the other stuff.

Everthing is in excellent condition and has all body caps, port caps, plastic still on the back of the P2 Slot, etc. etc.

HVX200A
1 x 16GB P2 Cards
2 x 8GB P2 Cards
6 x New Batteries

Asking 5750.00 + Shipping

Not willing to budge much at all and prefer Cash in person or paypal + Paypal fees. The Camera will not be available for shipping or purchase until this coming weekend as I have a gig to finish up.

Thanks folks.
Old June 9th, 2008, 08:18 PM   #2945
New Boot

$1400 shipped!!! :)
Old June 9th, 2008, 09:25 PM   #2946
Major Player

Housecleaning - Mac G4 Parts, FCP 4 Academic, etc.

I upgraded everything in my office this year and am going to be parting out some computers and doing some housecleaning. I thought I'd post here before putting everything on ebay. Make offers. I know replacement parts get a little pricey, so hopefully if you're still running these machines and need stuff you can find it here. Willing to part out anything.

Mac G4 1.25 gig dual processor mirror doors
Everything works except the video card. Video card is included but the fan died. Video card is dual monitor ATI Radeon 9800 Pro Mac version, paid about $250 for it about 6 months ago. Computer has 1 gig of RAM I believe - I can check on that. I was successfully editing HDV from my A1 on this computer, but when the (new) video card fan died on it I decided to move up rather than keep it going. I also recently replaced the power supply.

Mac G4 450Mhz - used this as my general office computer and worked great. Still works great, but I've hired a second editor and upgraded him to an iMac that can handle video as well.

Hard Drives - One Lacie 500 gig external firewire 400/800/USB drive, works great except it conflicts with my capture deck on the Imac because of the single firewire bus issue.

Two internal IDE 125 gig IBM drives 7200 RPM.

I also have a working version of the ATI Radeon 9800 Pro but the PC version - thought I could get the fan off of it for the other card but the fan didn't fit.

I have various other parts and pieces, including a working motherboard for the older G4 450Mhz, drive bays, working large ventilation fan for the MDD G4, and a couple of memory sticks for the MDD G4. If you want something I might have it.

I have another G4 but I can't remember the speed - I think it's around 750 Mhz. I ran Final Cut Pro 4 on it for a while. It was a little slow, but tolerable. I still have some data on there that I need to transfer off but it's available as well.

I also have my academic version of Final Cut Pro 4 available as well. I missed the upgrade window and had to get a new license for FCP Studio, so it's clear and legal to use as is. Still have the box and books for it.

I also have a 50 ft. VGA cable in the closet that I bought for a job and never used.

Email me at philip (at) centerstreetproductions (dot) com if any of this interests you.

Thanks!
Old June 9th, 2008, 10:32 PM   #2947
Regular Crew

FS in US JVC SR-DVM600U

We have an almost brand new JVC SR-DVM600U editing deck (Mini DV & HDD & DVD Video Recorder)

You can see it here at B&H http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...er_Player.html

We bought it new to capture tapes but now shoot in high Def so it is not of any use to us anymore. We had it factory refurbished and it is still sealed in the box. Price at B&H is $870 we will sell it for $500 plus shipping if you guys know of anyone who needs one.

Thanks!

Bill & Denise
Old June 10th, 2008, 01:04 AM   #2948
Major Player

In case Christopher doesn't react anymore: do you ship to Europe? If yes, for how much?
Old June 10th, 2008, 01:44 AM   #2949
Regular Crew

Still wanting to buy affordable charger for

NP 1 Ni MH batteries...... THanks
Old June 10th, 2008, 02:28 AM   #2950
Regular Crew

hello

argh !!!! why didnt i see this !!!!! i was looking for one for a very very very long time anyway pm me if it doesnt go well instant payment ! :D PROMISE !
Old June 10th, 2008, 02:33 AM   #2951
Regular Crew

anyone please ? thanks urgent. instant payment
Old June 10th, 2008, 03:07 AM   #2952
Regular Crew

will be waiting here all day pls reply me thanks. :D
Old June 10th, 2008, 04:16 AM   #2953
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luc De Wandel View Post
New, original Canon wide-angle adapter WD-H72. Comes with 21 months European warranty, original bag & box, lens hoods, ...
Asking price: 270,- euros.
Adaptor is sold.
Old June 10th, 2008, 04:56 AM   #2954
Trustee

U can get it in Singapore for SGD1.3k
Old June 10th, 2008, 05:34 AM   #2955
Major Player

emails traded..... done deal I think.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds