"The Pocket Layer for Filmmakers" at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Read About It

Read About It
Some old-fashioned book-learnin' will do you some good.

Old August 8th, 2007, 03:22 PM   #1
Inner Circle

"The Pocket Layer for Filmmakers"

Just picked up "The Pocket Lawyer for Filmmakers." I was in Barnes and Noble with my wife, (who happens to BE an IP Attorney, and handles all my legal stuff) when I saw this book on the shelf. Written by THomas A Crowell, Esq. and published by focal press. I scanned it, showed it to my wife, and she said... "Yeah, buy it... leave me alone."

Can't get any higher recommendation than that.

A quick scan reveals that it adressess all the topics that keep coming up on the board and many many more.

$33 and worth it.

(NOTE: Sorry about the typo in the heading, it should read LAWYER not LAYER... can't edit the titles though, so Moderator make correction if you please...)

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Read About It