How to keep up with whats happening? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Read About It
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Read About It
Some old-fashioned book-learnin' will do you some good.

Old November 23rd, 2006, 05:33 AM   #1
Regular Crew

How to keep up with whats happening?

Im very new to these forums and im learning so much alll of the time hard to take it all in. and i would really like to know whats happening in the Media business and where its going to where its been. just stuff like that.

What reading would you recommend? is there any good magazines that would be good to keep me informed? or should i just stick to the internet? (sometimes i like to get off my computer)

Any suggestions would b great.
Old November 23rd, 2006, 06:52 AM   #2
Major Player

It is difficult to be among the first to know critical elements of information. Whatever methods you choose, they're up to you. Part of our jobs involves staying abreast of current trends, practices and technology. These forums are just part of the stable of resources I use to keep myself in the game. Trade magazines, user groups, trade shows and a good group of local professional friends are all essential elements, in my opinion. However, it is real work, and you need to treat it as such - it takes valuable time and effort to meet the need for information. In the end, it's your responsibility to find the methods that work best for you and pursue them.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Read About It