Fit of Marztech at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Shoulder & Handheld Supports

Old June 6th, 2003, 10:45 PM   #1
Trustee

Fit of Marztech

I have a very long torso. I need tall shirts, airline seat headrests hit me in the shoulder blades. The Marztech looks like a good rig but if the frame doesn't fit low enough it'll be another back breaker.

Any experiences from tall old guys with big bellies and the marztech? The only other option I had was the varizoom with the belly bar.
Bryan Beasleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2003, 11:01 PM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

Bryan, the Marztech inventor is a member here. Would you like his direct input on this, or would you prefer to hear from one of his customers instead?

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2003, 11:30 PM   #3
Trustee

I tried to email Jacques and the mail was returned twice. I also posted a question on the Marztech site and hadn't received an answer.

I'd love some feedback from Jacques and some tall guys with bellies if that's posible.

I have a monopod and tripod and handheld has been ok using a minirover grip. I keep piling more stuff on the camera and the weight is getting up there.
Bryan Beasleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2003, 01:46 PM   #4
Trustee

Christi Vedejs called me and answered all of my questions. They certainly have all points covered.
The pack actually fits a tall bod better than a short ar$e. I wondered if it would fit my beer belly, "no problem" says Christi, "I'll add a little extra to the belt"

Nerd factor be damned, I ordered one, complete with the six pack carrier (fanny pack) I'll be sure to report back with all of the gory details.
Bryan Beasleigh is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Shoulder & Handheld Supports