DvRigPro HD... the mounts... and ordering the rig and accessories? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Shoulder & Handheld Supports
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old March 19th, 2008, 09:07 AM   #1
Major Player

DvRigPro HD... the mounts... and ordering the rig and accessories?

This is probably to Danny but others please chime in...

I want to order a DvRigPro HD this morning but wanted to clarify a few things.

This particular rig comes with 3/8" 16 post and a shoe mount (two seperate mounts) or are there just holes to mount a shoe and a threaded post?

If so, are these mounts an accessory item for purchase or the rig comes with mounts?

I didn't see an accessory page on Alan Gordon's page, how do I order an AB battery plate and other accessories?

...and it also seems the support rod and waist belt are included, but thought I'd double check?

Danny, if I wanted to deal with you directly, do you have a US store or is Alan Gordon (listed as your West Coast supplier) my only option? I'm in Las Vegas, Nevada if this helps...

Thank you for your time and I can't wait to "build" my gear around it,
Lonnie
Lonnie Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2008, 12:46 AM   #2
DV Rig Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie Bell View Post
This is probably to Danny but others please chime in...

I want to order a DvRigPro HD this morning but wanted to clarify a few things.

This particular rig comes with 3/8" 16 post and a shoe mount (two seperate mounts) or are there just holes to mount a shoe and a threaded post?

If so, are these mounts an accessory item for purchase or the rig comes with mounts?...
>>> The mounts are included with the DvRigPro HD

Quote:
I didn't see an accessory page on Alan Gordon's page, how do I order an AB battery plate and other accessories?...
>>> The accesories are available directly from www.dvtec.tv/store

Quote:
...and it also seems the support rod and waist belt are included, but thought I'd double check?...
>>> Yes. They are included

Danny, if I wanted to deal with you directly, do you have a US store or is Alan Gordon (listed as your West Coast supplier) my only option? I'm in Las Vegas, Nevada if this helps...[/QUOTE]

>>> What ever you choose.

If you can wait few weeks you can pick a rig at NAB. I am sure you are visiting... If you like a free rig, Join us at the booth and help demonstrate the rigs for 4 days..
Old March 20th, 2008, 07:04 AM   #3
Major Player

Danny, you are a generous man...

However, your site was greatly detailed with have's and have not's, so I ordered from Alan Gordon yesterday morning with the hopes that what comes in the box from them would be the same as what you advertise on your site.
(Alan Gordon - not a fan of their website...) They were nice enough though, so I'll know Friday or Monday when your beauty arrives.

About NAB, a very generous offer about working the booth. If you need help, I know a couple of film students from UNLV, that would probably eat up your offer - would you like me to spread the word. If so, would you like me to have them email you?

Thanks for your time - and for what it's worth your site is very easy to read and quite clear. I just wasn't sure if what was being "packaged" from Alan Gordon was the same as what your site offers.

Thanks again, and after I test it out, I'd be more than happy to posts my findings - I'm sure I'm going to love building around it and on it!

Lonnie
Lonnie Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2008, 07:11 AM   #4
DV Rig Pro

Yes, the package is the same.

And.. yes, we need few more local guys with cameras

Thanks a lot.

Danny
Old March 20th, 2008, 07:16 AM   #5
Major Player

I will direct the film students to this thread and email you from it - probably happen over the next few days...

Regards,
Lonnie
Lonnie Bell is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Shoulder & Handheld Supports