HD100 Shoulder Brace - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Shoulder & Handheld Supports
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old August 10th, 2006, 10:31 AM   #16
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Natovich
MultiRig -
You can order both, I will charge you one of them, you can return the one you do not like in 14 days, You pay air mail back.

Danny thanks for the offer

I also can't swing for it at the moment. The multirig looks like a winner tho. Its probably what I will go for, with the support rod and tripod plate. Not right now tho.

Thanks agian

Andrew
Drew Curran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 08:49 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Is DV Multi Rig Offer still Available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Natovich
Keith,

I can't offer this to all forum members, So if Drew will not go for it, You can have it and post your impresion to the forum.
Danny,

Your rig looks outstanding if your web demo pictures are any indication!! I was looking at your price lists and was unclear as to what would be needed to provide a fully functional/versatile support system for my HD100. Is EVERYTHING on the price list needed to get all the different configurations seen on your web site?

I am VERY interested in your product and would gladly put it to work and share the results with others on the forum.

May you be kept safe through this difficult and dangerous time.

Shalom

Michael Lafleur
Michael Lafleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 11:30 PM   #18
DV Rig Pro

Thanks Michael,

I am working on a detailed and clearer page to help with the configurations. It will be ready in few days.

It is safe where we are, 50 Km from the rockets. our mind is distracted by the war. It is difficult to continue normal life and business.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Shoulder & Handheld Supports