DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Shoulder & Handheld Supports (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/shoulder-handheld-supports/)
-   -   DVRig Pro - Case? (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/shoulder-handheld-supports/73498-dvrig-pro-case.html)

George Yousko August 12th, 2006 03:10 PM

DVRig Pro - Case?

Just received it . Great piece of gear!

Looking for a case - preferably a soft rather than a molded unit. Varizoom does not offer one. Checked out Portabrace (my first choice) - Petrol - no luck. Who am I missing?

How are you transporting this rig? Would like not to have to separate the unit into two pieces. Could someone point me in the right direction before I go running off to Wal-Mart, Target etc....

Somebody somewhere has the answer - I just know it!

George

Danny Natovich August 13th, 2006 03:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
85$ list

65$ for DVinfo members

George Yousko August 13th, 2006 04:52 PM

Problem Solved

Hello Danny,

On the list of things to do today was to check out a few stores that might have ....

What I thought was going to be a major challenge turned out to be a piece of cake. Ended up purchasing a case that fits absolutely perfectly (just like yours) - slightly deeper that a piece of foam resolves nicely and also boasts a few extra pockets for odds and ends. The secret was not to think camera or equipment gear where I was continually bouncing off a wall.

I'm quite impressed with the rig - you did well Danny - you did very well indeed.

Cheers,

George

Danny Natovich August 14th, 2006 01:20 AM

Great George, and glad you like the DvRigPro.

Enjoy.

Michael Liebergot August 16th, 2006 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Natovich
Great George, and glad you like the DvRigPro.

Enjoy.

Danny, any word to the status of the MultiRig?

Danny Natovich August 16th, 2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Liebergot
Danny, any word to the status of the MultiRig?

Hi Michael, Your Multirig will go out next week, Lets talk after you get it.

Beth Dill August 18th, 2006 07:13 PM

Footage?

Can someone post actual footage they got using the Multirig? I checked out the website -- looks pretty cool. Did I just miss it and it was on the site?

Michael Liebergot August 19th, 2006 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beth Dill
Can someone post actual footage they got using the Multirig? I checked out the website -- looks pretty cool. Did I just miss it and it was on the site?

You didn't miss any footage yet, as there are pictures of the rig in action, but it hasn't been released to the public yet.
Since they are manufactured and distributed in Israel, they got delayed a bit because of the current events over there.
I was told that mine would be going out in a week or so, so I'll try to get my results and opinions up as soon as I can for everyone.
I'm anxious to see how it compares to my DVRig Pro, which I love and use all the time for wedding shoots.

Beth Dill August 19th, 2006 12:06 PM

Cool -- thanks! I'm interested in it for the same thing :-)