Adapting a pro camera's shoulder piece to an XL1s - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Shoulder & Handheld Supports

Old March 30th, 2003, 01:58 PM   #16
Slash Rules!

I just simply know it would work, regardless of how odd it looks. Does anyone know somewhere that would sell me just that piece of rubber or foam rubber or whatever it is, with the metal plates and screw holes?
Josh Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2003, 03:21 PM   #17
Warden

Panasonic might still sell them as replacement parts. Watch ebay for broken F250's. I'm still not sure it would work without extensive modification. It would attach to the XL1 in place of the MA-100/200. In order to use the MA-100/200 you would need to extensively modify the bottom of the XL1 and the adapter. I wonder if Chris is remembering the correct model.

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Where to Buy? From the best in the business: DVinfo.net sponsors
Jeff Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2003, 05:22 PM   #18
Slash Rules!

Are you sure? Even if you screwed the shoulder piece into the tripod plate, and not the MA100 screw hole? That was my plan.

I still have a few options before I go looking on ebay. I'm gonna try to get it for free first.
Josh Bass is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Shoulder & Handheld Supports