Lady X: Episodes 25 released! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old December 1st, 2003, 10:35 AM   #1
Retired DV Info Net Almunus

Lady X: Episodes 25 released!

Lady X visits Washington D.C. where she sends a local agent on the run of his life.

Watch Episode 25 now! Go to http://www.ladyxfilms.com and click the "Current Episode" link.

The Lady X Crew

================
Episode 25 Details:

Directed and produced by: John Lee
Written by: John Lee

Still photos: John Lee

Principal Cast: Angela Downes (Lady X); Dan Prud'homme (Son House [The Runner]); Michael Gorman (S. Joe Phillips); David McGlaughlin (Mr. Dave); Ian McDonald (Squash); James Nicoll (Pi)

Music: Composed and performed by Dan Prud'homme

Special thanks to: The Cast/Crew for trudging across Washington and Virginia on their Friday afternoon, Dan Prud'homme for spending another afternoon composing the score, and everyone else who helped put this film together.
Old December 1st, 2003, 09:04 PM   #2
Wrangler

Nice, good ending.
I liked the premise (no spoilers from me), although I think it dragged in the middle a little. Very good music, definitely helped get the action over big time.

Oh, great tour of the city, BTW.
Old December 1st, 2003, 09:09 PM   #3
Trustee

Yeah I enjoyed the music as I think it really helped keep you watching where without it you might have wandered off a bit.

Good work, and I'm envious you did yours in half a day of shooting! ;)

Aaron
Old December 3rd, 2003, 04:19 PM   #4
Major Player

Nice movie. We more and more become in the mood of chasing people in the LX episodes. The chase could have been more tight when it comes to editing, but you show some great locations which compensates for the pacing. Was George at home when you filmed his place? ;-)

The tension builds up quite nice in the beginning. Funny to see some pedestrains also starting to run when your actors run along them on the street.

The ending was okay. I was surprised you were allowed to film these shots at the graveyard.

Music and photography suited well.

Keep up the good work!

Peter
Old December 3rd, 2003, 09:07 PM   #5
Wrangler

John: Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but has any decision been made as to whether there will be additional episodes available for 2004? I looked on the website and it didn't seem to cover this. Was just talking to my director friend and we were thinking this might be a fun project...
Boyd Ostroff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2003, 09:17 PM   #6
Retired DV Info Net Almunus

Boyd,

Glad to hear you're wanting to jump in!

We're concentrating on just wrapping up this series for now. We've definitely batted around 2004 and the fate of Lady X, but no solid decisions yet.

Are you a member of the newsletter mailing list? That'll be the best way to be informed about what we decide to do. But we'll be posting here for sure, too.

Expect information around the first of the year.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work