Cora Adlai Music Video - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old March 2nd, 2004, 12:34 PM   #16
Permanently Banned

Kevin,

Not my preferred style of work, but fairly good. Especially for a rough cut. I would like to see the final compilation.

Let's grab a coffee when you're here in Seattle. Set the crap aside and talk about stuff. No reason for any of us to be immature
Marty Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2004, 12:42 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Marty,

That's not a rough cut as much as it was a "for fun" live video just to give them as an extra promotional tool. Not my personal tastes, because all I had to work with was 4 songs worth of footage from that night, and edited that the next.

The real video isn't going to use any of that footage, actually. The real stuff is gonna be shot fairly soon. Re-working the production schedule because of some of the band's personal lives creating complications. Probably will be shot next month. Not a bad thing, though. Gives us even more time to practice with the police K-9 for the dog chase scene and reherse the other stuntwork.

I won't be in Seattle any time soon, though. I already was there and back some time ago.
Kevin Maistros is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work