Dragwater - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old June 11th, 2004, 07:57 PM   #16
Regular Crew

good video!

I agree with the person above who said it'd be nice to see the singer deliver a full line, it's my only critique.

On your website, the link to the Quicktime version is broken FYI.

Keep up the good work. What band are you shooting for interscope?
www.xedgehosting.com
Jeffery Patch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2004, 12:57 PM   #17
Regular Crew

fixed the link
Colin Minihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2004, 09:56 AM   #18
Major Player

Colin - man fu**ing sweet as always. Love the handheld work, it ads a more honest feel to videos and makes for some fun edits. There's no reason to go through everything I like but the only thing I really didn't like, and i literally laughed, was that one long scream the lead singer had. It is cool to bring in all the locations by cutting between them on that single yell, but I think what made it comical and just a bit too much was when you cut to a different angle in the same location of the scream, I think it was around the 6th cut on the lead singing his line - it just felt like way too many shots of the same subject for the one line. It brought me back to the "whatsup" commercials where at the end they all say whatsup and it cuts between them all saying it. I mean, it's an unbelieveably intense video with amazing visuals, that one part just kinda made me laugh and took me out of the intense mood. Eh, maybe it's just me. Best of luck on the Interscope shoot.

-Bryan http://www.DefiningFilms.com
Bryan Roberts is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work