Feature: Somewhere Between Here and Now at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old August 16th, 2009, 09:58 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Feature: Somewhere Between Here and Now

Hello!

My name is Olivier Vanaschen. I'd like to invite you to have a look at the trailer of my first feature called "somewhere between here and now". We had our premiere at the Brussels European Film Festival (www.fffb.be) where it won the Telenet Prime Audience Award.

Here's the link: somewhere between here and now

On the movie's website, at the bottom left, you'll find links to the blog, Facebook and Vimeo pages.

It was shot on a Sony FX1 (PAL) with a SGPro Rev2 35mm adapter and Sigma lenses (20/24-70/70-300). Intro (not in trailer) was shot with two small Panasonic FX12 digital still camera in video mode.

Edited on Premiere CS3, CC in After Effects CS3.

I hope you'll enjoy it. If you have any questions, I'll be pleased to answer.

All the best,

Olivier
www.asom-films.com
Attached Thumbnails
Feature: Somewhere Between Here and Now-sbhan001.jpg   Feature: Somewhere Between Here and Now-sbhan002.jpg  

Feature: Somewhere Between Here and Now-sbhan003.jpg   Feature: Somewhere Between Here and Now-sbhan004.jpg  

Feature: Somewhere Between Here and Now-sbhan005.jpg   Feature: Somewhere Between Here and Now-sbhan006.jpg  

Old July 4th, 2010, 03:19 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Website update and DVD release

Hello everybody,

After one year and a couple of festivals, we finally updated the website: somewhere between here and now - a film by olivier boonjing

We had the chance to see the movie screened in very different conditions and I must say most of the times the quality of the projector has more influence than the screening format. Digibeta on a brand new Barco is a thousand times better than HDCam on a low quality HD projector. A bit scary also to see how bad digital screenings are at most festivals and I don't even talk about sound.

The movie will be available on DVD beginning of July. Online order will be possible on the movie's website. We remastered image and sound for this release as we discovered a couple new tricks since we finished the movie ;-)

All the best,

Olivier

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work