Transformers fans - WATCH THIS - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old January 4th, 2005, 10:36 AM   #16
Major Player

The Alternators line is one of G1 "updates" so to speak, and they are fantastic and addictive...check out this page, and tell me you aren't going to order Hound...This line alone got me back into it after years away.

http://www.binalternators.de/binaltech_english.html
Jesse Bekas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2005, 02:33 PM   #17
Wrangler

No, but I might order the Z06 version of Tracks (was always one of my favorites, since I love Corvettes).

Why the F--k is Grimlock a Mustang? That;s one of the things I hate about later generations... An epic character, destroyed to market a few more sales.
Old January 4th, 2005, 02:45 PM   #18
Major Player

Technically, there is a story line that puts the events of these characters somewhere between "Scramble City" and "TF:TM", at a time when some of them had to jump bodies. Grim is supposedly very unhappy with the results (like most of the fans at first). I was a G1 purist, but now I'm happy to see as many of these characters get retooled as possible. 2005 is supposed to bring the Alternators/Binaltech line accurate Seeker jets, Helicoptors, etc...

...BTW - Waaaaay later in TF history, Grim is constantly changing bodies to keep up with the newer generation of bots (post-beast wars bots), and sticks with some kind of flying dragon triple-changer for awhile.

If you like comics, you should check out TF prehistory with the "War Within" series...Grim and the Dynobots (as they're known before being remade on earth) are a badass special forces team.

...that is the last little bit of my complete TF geekdom, I'm going to reveal on this board.
Jesse Bekas is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work