"Balls, Bogies, and Bros"-A Golf Movie at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old October 30th, 2009, 05:33 PM   #1
Major Player

"Balls, Bogies, and Bros"-A Golf Movie

This is a short golf film I shot with some local Virginia / DC pros. It was shot over a period over 3 months at various courses in Northern Virginia.

Camera- Panasonic HMC150
Format- 720 60p converted to 24p

Song- Sweet Disposition
Band-The Temper Trap
Album-Sweet Disposition

Let me know what you think.

thanks
Greg Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2009, 08:20 PM   #2
New Boot

I thought it was pretty good. The colors are beautiful, the basic composition was very involving to the audience. I liked the way you constantly used shot variation to break up the repetitive nature of the golf swing. Only real mistake I saw was a couple of times I was able to see the rail of your dolly. As a avid low handicap golfer myself I was thrown off by the ugly swings of some of the golfers. This of course isn't your fault, I just use to be a golf instructor so you see these things. Very nice video, I enjoyed watching it, keep up the great work.
Richard Robertson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2009, 11:56 AM   #3
Major Player

Thanks Richard. Yeah, I didn't see the dolly track in the shots until I put it on the computer. We were in a huge rush at the end of the day to lay the dolly and set up in between people teeing off.
Greg Harris is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work