Surfing Emerald Isle N.C. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old November 30th, 2009, 05:33 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Surfing Emerald Isle N.C.

Heres a little something I shot a few weeks back. I used my Sony V1U. The quality looks a lot better with it on DVD. I cant figure out how to get a nice quality when uploading it to youtube, I might get a vimeo account once back from Afghan and see if that will help out any. Im sure its how I export the videos more than anything else.

Please let me know what you think and how to improve. Ive seen some of the videos other members post and its way above my level.... so a nudge in the right direction is always appreciated!

YouTube - Surfiing Emerald Isle , Bogue Inlet Pier
Charles Mabry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2009, 05:43 PM   #2
Regular Crew

really? no one?
Charles Mabry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2009, 02:22 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Charles, fwiw I thought your vid was very well done. The perspectives were well varied (a couple of them looked like they cost you some cold water time) and the detail shots/close views were well placed. I appreciated the time spent early on showing the spray blowing off the tops of the waves - gave a nice sense of where you were taking things. Observations (not criticism), I'd have liked a bit of a breather from some of the rapid cuts, but that may have been in keeping with the feel you were creating. Overall, I enjoyed it! Thanks for posting!
Bill Spearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2010, 09:26 PM   #4
Major Player

Gotta love that 20x zoom.

How did you get the great slomo?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work