Recent favourites Canon 5D ii at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old April 27th, 2010, 02:55 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Recent favourites Canon 5D ii

Here are a few of my recent favorites. I have had the Canon 5D ii for around 8 weeks and I love it. My current fix is to get out in the Scottish countryside and capture some of the beauty and history. I am an Australian working in Glasgow, so the rolling green hills, snow capped mountains and running streams are a novelty to me.

These are shot with the kit Canon 24 to 105mm F4 IS USM and a Canon EF 70 - 300mm F4 - 5.6 USM. All are edited in Avid Media Composer 4. With glassy text from Softimage.

I also love to film the efforts of my daughters and their friends as they perservere in the sport of long distance running which is very strong in Scotland being the home of cross country.

I hope you enjoy the sport and Scotland as much as I do.

With regards

Jeff
Jeff Murray is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work