University Project - "Keychain Memories", a short documentary at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old May 4th, 2010, 03:47 PM   #1
New Boot

University Project - "Keychain Memories", a short documentary

(Wasn't sure whether to put this in the 550D/T2i examples section, or the "Show Your Work" part; so I've popped it in both. I think it's more suitable here personally, but I can't delete my other topic...!)

Thought I'd come here and show you guys what I've been working on the last couple of months. After buying a 550D, I decided to shoot my final second year piece on it; rather than the JVC HD110s at University. It received really good feedback, and I'm really pleased with how it came out; despite the nightmares of pulling focus on the kit lens...

550D/T2i, 18-55mm f3.0-f5.6 lens - compiled in Final Cut and colour graded in Color.

Shot on location in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. Any feedback (visually/audibly) will be much appreciated! :)

Sam Piggott is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work