A film shot for the 48 Hour Film Project at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old May 22nd, 2010, 10:09 AM   #1
Regular Crew

A film shot for the 48 Hour Film Project

Hi,

We just shot our movie for the 48 Hour Film Project. Unfortunately we couldn't enter the competition for two reasons: we exceeded the duration allowed (7min) and we delivered the movie later than they wanted (my pc refused to export when it should)...

Anyway, it was an amazing experience that made us finish it no matter what. I really wanted to get some discussion going on here and read your comments. Just remember, a lot of it I wanted to shoot differently if I only had a little more time. But it had to be done in 48 hours...

Here it is: YouTube - 48 Hour Film - Millennium Films - The Secret (Lisbon city)

Damn Youtube ruins most of the motion with it's huge compressions. I'll try Vimeo or Exposure Room next time.

Waiting for your thoughts :)
David Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2010, 06:57 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Great film - well done.

Good film well done - from a complete amateur. I enjoyed it - good ending. Shame you didn't make the deadline. One small typo in the subtitles - 'patience'.

Overall, a very professonal result, well filmed - well set, good actors.

With regards

Jeff
Jeff Murray is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work