"Story Behind The Still Contest" at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old July 19th, 2010, 02:12 AM   #1
Regular Crew

"Story Behind The Still Contest"

I just submitted my chapter 6 entry to the "Story Behind the Still Contest"... all of it was edited on cs4/prospecthd... and color corrected with Firstlight... under a pretty tight deadline, and the combo worked almost flawlessly... now i may hold off with the cs5 upgrade since this combo is working pretty good for me as of right now...

if interested here's a link to my entry. Chapter Six: FoOL Circle - The Story Beyond The Still on Vimeo

thanks
Marc de Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2010, 03:41 AM   #2
Major Player

Hi Marc,

Very very nice!! I like it.. Please share what the contest is about? Ans where are all the episodes located. So that was done with CS4 and Prospect HD..
Bruce Gruber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2010, 04:57 AM   #3
Regular Crew

thanks bruce... the info and the previous 5 chapters are here The Story Beyond The Still on Vimeo

yup all that was done with the 5d. premiere cs4/prospecthd and firstlight.

the contest.. is basically you take the still from the last chapter and make a 4 minute movie about it... like a relay race.. pretty cool.. i think there's one more chapter left after this one...
Marc de Jesus is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work