Videoclip - Salemme at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old August 25th, 2010, 02:38 AM   #1
Major Player

Videoclip - Salemme

As said in my introduction I am primary an ENG cameraman. But so now and then, if asked for, I also shoot other stuff. I am only hired for a music videoclip once. Untill today I never knew they actually released the single and videoclip but found it finally on the net:

YouTube - Salemme You Will Never Know

What do you guys think? Not bad for a simple ENG guy?

Gabor
Gabor Heeres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2010, 02:03 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Hi Gabor,

Yep, not bad for a simple guy!

Really enjoyed the crispness of the shots - and the clean, direct keying.

It also goes to show just how important lighting is.

I'd be interested to hear how you put the video together...what did you shoot and edit with and what did you use for keying?
Old August 30th, 2010, 02:20 PM   #3
Major Player

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your reply. To be honest, I didn't do anything on the editing of it at all. The director (not a professional director, she works as a producer for Eyeworks) just gave up how many close, medium and wide shots she wanted on every scene. The lighting and choosing the definite shots were fully up to me though. It was an 18-hrs shoot in a local photostudio, 7am - 11pm. The different colours in the background wasn't chroma work, it just were a few different colours backboard.
Gabor Heeres is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work