Trip to Mammoth at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old October 22nd, 2010, 07:46 PM   #1
Trustee

Trip to Mammoth

On a recent trip to Mammoth I shot this. I broke every rule of good photography, shot from the car, the side of the road and without a tripod. Sometimes nature is so amazing that all you have to do is point, focus and shoot.

Not exactly a work of art but better than it should be considering the whole thing was done in about five hours on two overcast and rainy days.

Chuck Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2010, 05:02 AM   #2
Major Player

OK Chuck,

For breaking the rules, you're forgiven.....for not including directions from Western Australia to Mammoth, you're not!!!!!!!

Pretty speco country but the people look tiny, especially the one @ 0:53, are they all that small????

Al
Alan Melville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2010, 09:52 PM   #3
Trustee

Mammoth has nothing on Western Australia, but basically turn left at Sacramento...

The funny thing about that shot is that I didn't even know they were there until I got home. That was another rule I broke, keeping my eyes open.

That was all the way across the valley, about two miles.

Thanks for watching and the feedback.
Chuck Spaulding is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work