Salt lake waltz at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old December 7th, 2010, 01:36 PM   #1
Trustee

Salt lake waltz

Chuck Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2010, 04:07 AM   #2
Major Player

Chuck,

My first thought was, "what's it all about?"

I'm not being smart and maybe I'm missing something, but to me it doesn't seem to flow.

Give us some input.

Al
Alan Melville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2010, 05:33 PM   #3
Trustee

Its not really about anything. A friend was shooting this young lady for her website and asked if I would shoot some video with my 7D.

It was a fun shoot, rather windy which I think helped it and she didn't really pay any attention to my camera which made it a bit more challenging. I don't really need much of a reason to go out and shoot stuff, just about any excuse works for me then once I have it I post it on Vimeo.

It doesn't really flow well, I only used the footage I shot.

Thanks for watching.
Old December 9th, 2010, 10:37 AM   #4
Major Player

Chuck,
Interesting shoot, looks like it was alot of fun. The silhouette shots were killer just wished you got one in brighter sunlight. Good stuff!
Mestizo Devon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2010, 08:14 PM   #5
Major Player

Chuck,

That changes how I viewed it. I had thought it was something you strove to put together....shooting simply because you can now makes sense :) I have to say, she's a fit looking sheila and could give a bloke a run for his money..... !!! You know the sad side of all this, we have salt lakes aplenty over here in Oz, but none are inhabited by women like this.....maybe I live on the wrong continent!!!!!!!!!!

Al
Alan Melville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2010, 11:05 AM   #6
Trustee

Devon, there are clips of here with more light, but I think those are for a different website... Although much of this is quite revealing she was very reserved and quiet. I'm not sure what she is going to do with the video, she's a fitness trainer.

Alan, I'm originally from Geelong, living in California, take it from me, your definitely not living on the wrong continent. At my age the idea of moving back to Australia and starting over is a bit overwhelming, but my wife and I are considering it.

Thanks for watching
Old December 17th, 2010, 03:21 AM   #7
Major Player

Chuck,

I have to agree, every time I leave these shores I'm so pleased to return..... Re: returning home....one step at a time doesn't make it so overwhelming.

Al
Alan Melville is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work