Short preview vid from my last big trip at

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old January 15th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #1
Regular Crew
Short preview vid from my last big trip

After finally getting a new firewire card for my PC I can get to work editing together a comprehend-able video diary/doco of my last big trip exploring some remote regions of Western Australia.

I captured my tapes today and got bored so quickly threw together a short preview of our trip. It is basically myself, my best mate and our partners driving to remote surfing/fishing spots around Western Australia. The trip took us several weeks and was an absolute blast.

Hope you enjoy the clip. It's very corny, I apologise, but was a bit of fun to make. FYI: I'm the skinny guy :smiley_drive:

YouTube - Preview video of our epic trip around WA

Hoping to have the whole project complete in the coming few months.
Kiss me...I'm Irish
Elliot Press is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2011, 04:17 AM   #2
Major Player

I recognize the spots, makes me wish I wasn't at work.......maybe next year.....sigh....

Alan Melville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2011, 07:52 PM   #3
Major Player
Very nice and I'm jealous!

I remember being in the Perth/Freemantle area back in the mid 80's with the US Navy. The coast as we sailed along was gorgeous. Makes me wish I were back there as a tourist... except for the Western Australian salute they taught us to keep away the flies! ;)

Luv y'all!
Bob Krieger is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

Omega Broadcast
(512) 251-7778
Austin, TX

(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

(800) 238-8480
Glendale, CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work