"Joey and Jerome's Artistic Meaningful Independent Film" now online to view FREE at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old April 8th, 2011, 02:21 AM   #1
Slash Rules!

"Joey and Jerome's Artistic Meaningful Independent Film" now online to view FREE

I am pleased as piss to announce that "Joey and Jerome's Artistic Meaningful Independent film", a short film I made several years ago, is now online to view for free.

It's an award winner that's had the eyeballs of people you may have heard of on it, and was NOT seen by people you're even more likely to have heard of, even though they promised they were coming. Thanks to them, I am now super totes jaded.

If you have not seen it yet, now's your chance. If you like it, pass it to a friend. If you hate it, pass it to your ex.

Robert Martens, a member on here, totally likes it. And you know what they say, "If it's liked by Bobby Mart, then it must be a work of art!"

Synopsis:
“I’ll detonate the nukes in 24 hours unless you surrender the command codes.” If those words ain’t spoken in a movie, Joey and Jerome ain’t watchin’ it. After spending their entire lives watching Bruce Willis, Jason Statham, and Vin Diesel fill various Englishmen, Russians, Germans, nonspecific Middle Easterners, and the occasional Asian full of hot lead, the two get a wakeup call when Jerome’s sister lends them several of her arthouse flicks on DVD. After an indie movie marathon, the pair are so inspired they immediately begin work on their own independent masterpiece. . .with no money, resources, or experience.

Official site:
jj2 main

Several viewing options:

Youtube:
YouTube - Joey and Jerome's Artistic Meaningful Independent Film-FULL MOVIE

Vimeo:

If you do the facebook thing:
https://www.facebook.com/video/video...45108&comments
(and please "like" it, by the way. Why? Because it makes endorphins squirt out of my endorphin-squirter!

From my site (ironically, I recommend this one the least. Those other sites are better suited to viewing videos)
http://www.joshbass.com/jj2secretfull.mp4

"Joey and Jerome's Artistic Meaningful Independent Film" is the follow up to "Joey and Jerome's Excellent Action Movie"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HamIiiRX8-A

Last edited by Josh Bass; April 8th, 2011 at 05:15 AM.
Josh Bass is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work