The Clootie Well at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old April 29th, 2011, 01:58 AM   #1
New Boot

The Clootie Well

First time ever using a 7D for video work, first attempt at 'proper' editing in FCP. Want to do some Color adjusting (grading) but the Color interface was a bit daunting last night - think I'll read some more and revisit it.

This was shot this week in two sessions of about 3 hours each on Tuesday and Wednesday, edited during Thursday and uploaded late Thursday night, so a relatively short time frame.

As a professional environmental photographer I am interested in the ways that people affect their environment, but I am also hugely interested in the ways that the envirnonment affects people. My long-term aim with this project is to add some narrative by recording comments from visitors to the well and perhaps also some backstory material as to how they found and use the well water - this will be once I master the whole sound thing to a professional standard!

No fancy kit, just a 7D, a few Canon f2.8 lenses - 17-35, 100mm macro, 70-200IS, but mostly using the 24-70. Small slider on top of Gitzo carbon legs.

Last edited by John MacPherson; April 29th, 2011 at 05:31 AM.
John MacPherson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2011, 02:02 AM   #2
New Boot

Re: The Clootie Well

Could not figure out the embed link, but it is now fixed! It was simpler than I thought!

Last edited by John MacPherson; April 29th, 2011 at 05:33 AM.
John MacPherson is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work