First Music Video (T2i / Low budget) - Feedback Please at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old May 29th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #1
New Boot

First Music Video (T2i / Low budget) - Feedback Please

Here's the link to Vimeo:

or for those who prefer youtube:

YouTube - ‪Before Dawn - Proof‬‏

Hi all! This is my first post...

This video was shot using a T2i with the kit lens (18-55mm) and a 50mm prime lens (f1.8).

For lighting I used two floodlights from a hardware store set on stands w/ a blue gel. I added candles and flashlights to try and create some depth in the image.

I attempted to use a poor man's version of a steadicam to steady out some of the darker shots with mixed results. For the shots with the stage, I learned my lesson and stuck the camera on a tripod.

This is my first attempt at making a music video and I would really like some constructive feedback, or tips for the next video :)

Thanks!
Christine Carstairs is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work