First iPhone 4S 1080p Music Video at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old October 28th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #1
Major Player

First iPhone 4S 1080p Music Video

We all knew this would happen, and it happens we had the first one :)

Nearly 100,000 views so far and growing. This video was shot with 2 iPhone 4S's and edited in Final Cut Pro. Yes, we shot in a dark nightclub, yes we slowed the motion down (thanks to Twixtor) and yes we have a lot of bright lights shining directly into the camera lens. We intentionally wanted to make a music video (not just show off the iPhone 4S, which by the way really stood up well in post).

Anyway, enjoy:

FIRST OFFICIAL iPHONE 4S 1080p MUSIC VIDEO - Cellophane Sky by The Turnback - YouTube

Todd
Todd Giglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2011, 12:22 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: First iPhone 4S 1080p Music Video

I gotta say, I'm impressed. As the saying goes, It's not the camera, but the guy running it that matters the most....
Jerry Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2011, 01:29 PM   #3
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Porter View Post
I gotta say, I'm impressed. As the saying goes, It's not the camera, but the guy running it that matters the most....
Thanks! I agree. Sometimes we get caught up in the biggest and the best but it's the simple tools that can get the job done (and of course had we used the biggest and the best most people wouldn't even know the video exists).

Todd
Todd Giglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2011, 01:50 PM   #4
Wrangler

Good publicity move shooting it on an iPhone. The video quality is terrible (sorry, Apple fans its true) compared to a real camera, but your cut and cinematography is good enough that no one will notice, and of course, you wouldnt have 100,000 views if it was on a Sony F3.
Old October 28th, 2011, 03:56 PM   #5
Regular Crew

Thanks for sharing. Not bad quality for such low light and people moving around. It still looks like a phone but it's definitely progress. Cheers.
Kawika Ohumukini is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work