VIDEO: Xero Tribe's "POST APOCALYPSE" 11-19-11 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old January 16th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #1
Regular Crew

VIDEO: Xero Tribe's "POST APOCALYPSE" 11-19-11

Xero Tribe's "POST APOCALYPSE" 11-19-11 St. Louis, MO - Canon EOS T2i, Sigma Lenses, Glidecam - YouTube

Xero Tribe Presents: "POST-APOCALYPSE"
@ The Skatium - 11-19-11
St. Louis, Missouri

featuring:

Robb G
Ill DJ Chris B
The E.Z. Brothers
END: the DJ
Feets
& Stodd

Filmed, synced, and edited by Kent Frost Party Pix
Kent Frost Party Pics | Facebook

Equipment used:
Canon EOS 550D, Sigma 18-50mm 2.8, Sigma 10mm 2.8 Fisheye, Rode Videomic, Gldiecam HD-1000 stabilizer.
Filmed at 24fps, 1080p HD and 720p HD for 60fps slow-motion clips.
Edited in Sony Vegas 10.0 Pro
Video rendered to 720p WMV format, 23.976 fps, set to 15 Mbps,
Audio rendered at 256kbps
Final Master File Size: 1.12GB

Big fat THANK YOU to Robb G & Ill DJ Chris B for the go-ahead on the music that was used for their segments!
Robb G | Facebook
Ill DJ Chris B | Facebook

Also, thanks to Dienda, Jen Z, Valoki, Ken Evil, Blake Martin, Terrell "Lil Tyke" McCormick, Dan 'Feets' Sauve, Leslie Wilke Seridan, & Vic Damone of the XERO TRIBE CREW.
Xero Tribe | Facebook
"Your world is all these elements; of light and sound, of taste, smell, and touch. Woven together in many dimensions on the fabulous loom of your brain. Your brain; the most complicated thing in the world, which you yourself grew...without even thinking about it."
Kent Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: VIDEO: Xero Tribe's "POST APOCALYPSE" 11-19-11

Wow, 56 views and no replies. Getting feedback here is like pulling teeth sometimes.
"Your world is all these elements; of light and sound, of taste, smell, and touch. Woven together in many dimensions on the fabulous loom of your brain. Your brain; the most complicated thing in the world, which you yourself grew...without even thinking about it."
Old January 18th, 2012, 07:40 AM   #3
Regular Crew

I think I'm going to stop posting videos on this message board. Every time I post something, I feel like I have to insult this board to wring out any replies from the people here. There have been 80 views on this video, and not one word. Thanks for the hits on Youtube and all, but I was hoping for some feedback.
Old January 18th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #4
Major Player

I'll give you some feedback.
I like it a lot. I like the way you go from the BW limited look to the blam! full color . . . very effective.
Love some of those walking shots with the lasers . . . when you were tracking the blonde, very cool.
I like the way you mix in the graphics. I especially like the morph transition at about 2:25 to the DJ with the mask on - looked plasticized. What effect was that? Nice.

Only negative for me is too long, i don't have the attention to watch the whole thing . . . but if i was an attendee or into the rave scene i probably would.

How do you like your Stabilizer? Any limitations, would you buy again?

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work