The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old May 7th, 2012, 11:22 AM   #1
New Boot

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...83711080_n.jpg

I haven't posted here in forever, and a friend of mine suggested I post my project over here. I'm on my 2nd feature film having shot the first one with the Canon HV40, with literally no experience under my belt before that point. I amassed a crew of local volunteers, and got the help of a local DP who had graduated from scad. Fast forward to now, where we released that film locally to about 500 locals, and secured distribution for DVD and VOD to be released in Sept. of this year. The name of that film was EXIT 101, and you can find it on Facebook, or at Exit101 Movie.

Now, we're just about done shooting a new feature that I'm shooting on the Panasonic GH2 using old prime lenses (and a few newer ones). We've got a great location, and everything has been going smoothly. I've got several production blog type threads on some other popular forums, but hadn't thought about posting it here.. so I will try to consolidate the info on those here.

Most of the info can be found here on our funding page..

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie - Feature Film -- Indiegogo

We have 18 more days to go, so if you know anyone or would like to contribute, we only need a tiny bit more to meet our goal.

My production companie's website is:

Blackflight Studios

Location walkthrough video:

Seven Toe House Location Walkthrough - YouTube
Attached Thumbnails
The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-chase3-2-.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-ellieevil5.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-jenkinsphotos2.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-joshchris.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-travis-2-.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-lesleyallyssah.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-morganbomb.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-mattiegrab.jpg  

Joseph Lavender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #2
New Boot

Re: The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature

More grabs!
Attached Thumbnails
The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-ellie.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-morgandindie3.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-pete2.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-katie2.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-all.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-barrett2.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-lesley2.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-evilellie3.jpg  

Old May 7th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #3
New Boot

Even more grabs!
Attached Thumbnails
The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-allthree.png   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-benkylie.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-chase-2-.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-chasekatie2.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-jenkinscu.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-jenkinschair.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-joescared2.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-mandi2.jpg  

Old May 7th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #4
New Boot

A few BTS shots
Attached Thumbnails
The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-directorjoemandi.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-group1.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-dolly.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-point.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-jib.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-dsc_0181.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-mandibrenda.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-overheadscript.jpg  

Old May 7th, 2012, 11:46 AM   #5
New Boot

More BTS Photos
Attached Thumbnails
The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-group2.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-joesteve.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-7thouse.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-barrett1.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-group.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-meeting.jpg  

The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-set.jpg   The Legend of Seven Toe Maggie: Feature-joechris.jpg  

Joseph Lavender is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work