Baiguate Summer Camp 2012 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old July 12th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Baiguate Summer Camp 2012

Yes to share this video,from Baiguate summer camp in Dominican Republic,this one is when there family leff the kids on a place where they leave for 28 days,having fun like RAFTING,CAYONING,PAINT BALL,RIVER TUBE,and many many activities during those day,please fell free to make any comments from this video idea, thanks for your time looking this video !!..:)

ps-150 kids will be in this summer camp

Franklin Bencosme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #2
Trustee

Re: Baiguate Summer Camp 2012

Let me start by saying how well done I think this is.

You have some nice shots and I really liked the aerial. Having said that, you have so many good shots I'm not sure you needed to leave in the shots where the f./stop changed and there were a couple of "jello" shots.

But it looked like a big job, nice work.
Chuck Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2012, 05:30 AM   #3
Major Player

That was really epic Franklin! Loved the cinematic feel of the whole thing - felt very Spielberg-ey.
Henry Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Hey Chuck and Henry thanks for your comments in this trailer,I will keep posting a few activities from this summer camp,so you will get another Idea about how why try to do the best to film 150 kids !!! is not easy
Since they have different groups depending there age, and doing many fun things !!

Thanks again for your time looking my video !!
Franklin Bencosme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2012, 04:45 AM   #5
Major Player

That was kick ass! Have to echo the comments above, very 'epic' feel to it and you really caught the emotion perfectly for example when the children were leaving their parents and the excitement building up right before they took off. Good job!
Jordan Brindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #6
Regular Crew

Hey Jordan !! thanks for your comments !.the day when parents when to pickup there kids a the sumer camp,I was so happy with the results from this video,they keep asking when I was in the helicopter during
the trip? I say it was a small remote control helicopter that takes those shoots !! :)

Thanks again for your time !
Franklin Bencosme is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work