M Clem - Be My Girl Friend - Official Music Video at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old September 14th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #1
Trustee

M Clem - Be My Girl Friend - Official Music Video

Here's a music video that I helped shoot. The cameras used was the Panasonic GH2, Nikon D7000 and Canon 7D. The Panasonic SD600 was used briefly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUE9gHDyJwo
I was just one of the camera people so I didn't do the editing.
Paulo Teixeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: M Clem - Be My Girl Friend - Official Music Video

I thought the camera work was fine. I think the main problem was in the lack of interaction between the two characters. He's supposed to be into this girl, and yet he barely even acknowledges her throughout the video and just raps to the camera as she dances behind him. I think there could have been a bit more chemistry, and that would've got the point across more. I liked the black and white sequences where they appeared to actually be interacting and I think that could've been expanded on to create more of a narrative. Even at the end where they're dancing at the same time, they're still not really dancing together, because they're both doing their own thing.
Joe Piechura is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work