Commercial at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old November 16th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #1
New Boot

Commercial

This is just a personal project. I made a minute-long commercial about my favorite soccer player, Chicharito.

Enjoy.

Raul Castro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Commercial

Raul, Well done Mate. Good job.

Is he still on the circuit? If so and its accurate,( I know nothing about soccer) have a go at presenting your vid to Man United. :)

I 'spose you may have to be careful of copyright issues though.

You may pick up a bit more work through it.

Al
Alan Melville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2012, 02:38 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Great video Raul but i could be called biased because i am a Manchester Utd fan and xavier Hernandez is a top young player in the squad. Unfortunately his chances in the first team will be limited because of Wayne Rooney,Robin Van Persie and Danny Welbeck are ahead of him. Personally i think he should be playing every week he is so quick and can get goals from anywhere.
Some of the footage is from Sky Tv so would be liable to copyright in UK/Europe so i think it would be difficult to show to the club itself but as a project and a piece of work it is great. He has scored some great goals lately coming on as a substitute (a hatrick last week) so look forward to seeing maybe a further update on his career.
Thanks for sharing.
Andrew Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #4
New Boot

Alan and Andrew, thank you for your positive replies. I really appreciate your comments and advice. I emailed a link to Man Utd, but I haven't heard back from them.

My work background is in creating motion graphics, but I'd rather be a video editor because I love video editing. I haven't been able to find much work as a video editor though.
Raul Castro is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work