Driving Sports Season 2 at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old August 15th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #1
Major Player
Driving Sports Season 2

Prior to its wide release through broadcast and other on-demand systems, I'm making Season 2 of my self-produced, self-funded, and not-really-sure-why-I-make-my-life-so-difficult series, Driving Sports, available through Vimeo On Demand. If you're in South Africa you can watch the show on the Ignition Channel in September.

This Season was mostly filmed with a Sony FS100, a Sony A77 and a few GoPros. At a few locations (such as Pike's Peak and Isle of Man) I was able to get helicopter shots, which are always great. But, for the most part, this show is me, running around with a camera, trying to make a story out of my sometimes completely random automotive adventures.

Locations: Isle of Man, Ireland, Spain, Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona and Colorado.

Trailer on YouTube:
MediaSpigot LLC
Ryan Douthit is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

Omega Broadcast
(512) 251-7778
Austin, TX

(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

(800) 238-8480
Glendale, CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work