Call for short films: Portsmouth Short Film Night at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old August 16th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #1
New Boot

Call for short films: Portsmouth Short Film Night

So, I debated (with myself) where to post this and decided this was the most suitable sub-forum, but feel free to move elsewhere if it's not.

I started a short film night in Portsmouth, NH earlier this year as a way to meet local filmmakers and give us all a place to screen our films and see exciting work from further afield. We had a great turnout and now it's happening roughly every couple of months. I keep meaning to post about it here, but better late then never I guess! I'd love to show some of the great films by DVInfoers, and make contact with any who are in the Boston-Portland latitudes.

Anyway, here's the call-out blurb:

The next Portsmouth Short Film Night is happening in September at Strawbery Banke in Portsmouth, NH, and we want to show your film! We’re looking for shorts of any genre (or un-genre) from independent filmmakers interested in screening their film to an audience. That’s why you made it, right?

The night is a free event, open to anyone who enjoys watching shorts and talking film. It’s all about getting filmmakers together to show off their work, have fun, meet like-minded people, and maybe even be inspired. If that sounds like your cup of tea, why not send us your film?

To submit, or for more details, head to the submissions page
Michael Rodriguez-Torrent is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work