Humorous Web Spot shot on 5diii at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old October 15th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #1
Major Player

Humorous Web Spot shot on 5diii

This was very different from my normal kind of project, but a very fun change of pace. We actually did 2 videos as part of a campaign. Shot basically everything in a couple hours in one day (aside from the things with the narrator, those shots were a separate day). Crew was me, an assistant, and the actors. Shot on 5diii with Canon L primes. (24, 35, 50, and 85)

Just about everything was actually natural light, despite having a decent lighting package on hand.

Thoughts?

Old October 17th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Humorous Web Spot shot on 5diii

I have a really hard time believing no one has any thoughts/questions/critiques/general sass regarding these! Feel free to brutally honest, as since they still havent gone in the wild I havent heard much aside from the client on them, and I'd love to hear thoughts.
Old October 18th, 2013, 02:21 AM   #3
Inner Circle

Re: Humorous Web Spot shot on 5diii

I think it looked great Evan, funny too, I only think it could be possible to cut it back to half the current time and still get the same message through, at this length you could loose interest from people looking at the clip and moving along before it finishes. But that's just my opinion. :)
Noa Put is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work