New reel for a new year, feedback appreciated at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old January 8th, 2014, 09:17 AM   #1
Major Player

New reel for a new year, feedback appreciated

Hi guys,

I've got a host of projects that I've been wanting to share for a while now, but can't until they're formally released, however I am able to share my reel of the past year's work, so here it is:

It's primarily SLOGged F3 footage, with a bit of Alexa and a couple of cheeky Blackmagic Camera shots in there as well - I'd love to hear your thoughts and see if anyone can pick what's what!

Cheers,

Mark
Mark Kenfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: New reel for a new year, feedback appreciated

Looks amazing. The F3 may be the best video camera bargain these days. These clips ought to bring in plenty of work.
Duane Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2014, 08:03 PM   #3
Major Player

Looks very "Underbelly".
Old January 8th, 2014, 09:59 PM   #4
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane Adam View Post
Looks amazing. The F3 may be the best video camera bargain these days. These clips ought to bring in plenty of work.
Cheers Duane, I certainly hope so! I agree, the F3 is criminally underrated image-wise IMO, the problem is you need to pull the damn thing apart and replace the body with Element Technica's bodyarmour kit in order to make it ergonomically attractive to use; though once it's properly modified and setup I find it pretty good - just should have come that way out of the box (which I think is why the new F5(5) are doing so well) It's what I love most about the Alexa, you just pull it out of the case and shoot, no dicking around rigging things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Lewis View Post
Looks very "Underbelly".
Well if that will win over the producers of Underbelly I'll consider it a job well done :)
Mark Kenfield is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work