My 2/3 Cinerama Video in "4K" on Youtube at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old July 18th, 2014, 06:48 PM   #1
Major Player

My 2/3 Cinerama Video in "4K" on Youtube

During the July 4th holiday in Reno, Nevada, I was hoping to capture a nice fireworks show from the hotel room. It so happened there were two separate shows: one from a baseball game to my right, and another an hour later in the further distance on my left in Sparks, Nevada.

The resulting footage of each show was boring and underwhelming as I only had my 17-50mm with my Canon T2i.

I then realized that I could place each video side by side to give a super widescreen presentation (Cinerama style) on a 4K timeline in FCPX. (Hey, 4K Video from my T2i!)

Not a new idea. (Anyone that had a "A Video Standard" LaserDisc would know exactly what I'm talking about in terms of panoramic video.)

Anyway...
John C. Chu is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work