Baseball Feature at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old October 3rd, 2014, 05:08 PM   #1
Major Player

Baseball Feature

Here is a short feature I put together for our pregame show highlighting our ace pitcher Corey Kluber. Let me know what you guys think. Shot with a Canon XF305 and t3i with a 35mm prime and edited with Premiere Pro.

Last edited by Mark Koha; October 4th, 2014 at 10:06 AM.
Mark Koha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2014, 07:47 AM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: Baseball Feature

Mark,

Did you work on the setup of your XF305? Looking much better in this video! Nice work and thanks for sharing.
Tim Polster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2014, 09:47 AM   #3
Major Player

Re: Baseball Feature

I was actually just using one of the factory custom profiles and then I finally figured out how to do some light grading (thanks youtube). The audio isn't quite what I wanted it to be but I am learning as I go. The whole thing was supposed to be shot on the field to make it more interesting looking but on the day of shooting it decided to rain all day so it was mostly done in the dugout which doesn't help the audio situation either, it's like a cave.
Mark Koha is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work