One Car, 3 Videos, Sony A7S at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old April 15th, 2015, 11:32 AM   #1
Major Player

One Car, 3 Videos, Sony A7S

This is a set of three videos I shot for the largest automotive group in the United States, AutoNation, using an A7S.

These were small budget, small crew shoots and they're now available to watch on all of the AutoNation-owned Honda web sites. In my original proposal to them I basically approached it from the angle of, "What can I do with this A7S, that I'd like to play with..." - I then applied it to the car we'd be shooting.

I went with some extended time-lapse using a Kessler Second Shooter, rig shots, and we also did some available light at night in what felt like the darkest part of town.

The "Adventure" video was more straight-forward, since that's something I shoot all the time.

All three videos were shot over three days and delivered to the client two days later. I'm currently in pre-production for similar video sets for two other vehicles.

Old April 16th, 2015, 11:46 AM   #2
Inner Circle

Location: Vancouver, British Columbia (formerly Winnipeg, Manitoba) Canada
Re: One Car, 3 Videos, Sony A7S

Looks good but I need to say I prefer your videos where the car interior catches fire... <wink>

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work