The Review - A Fatal Frame Fan Film at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old November 2nd, 2015, 08:39 PM   #1
Major Player

The Review - A Fatal Frame Fan Film

Hey, everybody, I just wanted to let my fellow DVinfo.net readers know that my new film, "The Review - A Fatal Frame Fan Film" has launched on Youtube! My brother and I made the film to celebrate the US release of "Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water" for the Nintendo Wii U. We wanted to release the full film in time for the game's release but we didn't want to rush the 3D animation elements so we decided to release the film in episodes. Episode 1 is up now and I'm currently doing the final sound design for episode 2 which should be done very soon. Check it out and if you have any filmmaking or tech questions, please feel free to ask!

Link:
Old November 7th, 2015, 01:53 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: The Review - A Fatal Frame Fan Film

It's here! Episode 2 of my new film, "The Review - A Fatal Frame Fan Film", is now live on Youtube! Let me know what you think, I'd love to hear feedback! :)

Old November 14th, 2015, 10:43 AM   #3
Major Player

Episode 3 is almost here! Stay up to date with our progress on the film's Facebook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/TheReviewAFatalFrameFanFilm/

Again, if anybody wants to ask any behind the scenes questions or has any general feedback, please ask and let us know! :)
Old November 21st, 2015, 08:13 PM   #4
Major Player

Great news, everybody! Episode 3 is now online! :D

Link:
Old December 8th, 2015, 04:30 PM   #5
Major Player

Alright, everybody, the moment you've all waited for is here! "The Review" Episode 4 is now live on Youtube! Also, if you've been following us on the Babs Do Productions Facebook page, you might have heard that we had something special in the works and we're happy to announce that the surprise was new "Speed Run Editions" of the episodes! These are episodes that have been edited to trim out some of the occasionally lengthy videogame review footage so as to focus on the cinematic narrative of the film. So, if you're already familiar with "Fatal Frame", you can just watch the "Speed Run Editions" for the sake of the fan film and if you're new to "Fatal Frame", you won't be lost either way as we've included only the most necessary and barebones parts of the game reviews for story's sake. So, here are the links for Episode 4 and Episode 1 - Speed Run Edition to start your own little marathon of the film.

Link - Episode 4 - Regular Edition:

Link - Episode 1 - Speed Run Edition:

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work