DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Show Your Work (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/show-your-work/)
-   -   "The Ninjews", my short, is finally done. (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/show-your-work/5423-ninjews-my-short-finally-done.html)

K. Forman May 31st, 2003 12:19 PM

Josh- I'm glad you guys decided to post it again, I'm still lmao. Wasn't it different the first time? Congrats :)

Paul Sedillo May 31st, 2003 12:45 PM

<<<-- Originally posted by Keith Forman : Josh- I'm glad you guys decided to post it again, I'm still lmao. Wasn't it different the first time? Congrats :) -->>>
It was lost during a server move, so I was glad that I had an archive of it.

Josh Bass June 1st, 2003 08:39 AM

Unless Paul somehow used his face to replace one of my characters or something, then it's the same as it's always been.

Rob Lohman June 2nd, 2003 11:44 AM

Return of the Ninjews eh... Still good work!

Josh Bass June 4th, 2003 12:22 AM

I'm off to post the link on Dv.com, to further facilitate the Judaisian invasion.

To Alex--

Yes the credits are long. The REAL reason for them is to give enough time to play the obnoxious song that accompanies them.

Zac Stein June 4th, 2003 12:47 AM

Josh, be careful it has taken a long for us jews to finally break it into the business. :P

zac

Josh Bass June 4th, 2003 01:48 AM

Careful of what? Am I unintentionally setting us back?

Zac Stein June 4th, 2003 02:00 AM

Josh,

It was a joke, it is like saying it took a long time for chinese business to do well in china.

Zac

Josh Bass June 4th, 2003 02:23 AM

Sorry, I'm a little thick today, I guess. Just remember, every post to this thread keeps it near the top!

Dan Holly June 4th, 2003 08:57 PM

Hey Josh.....

My kids still think YOU rule, NOT Slash :P

Here's one more to bump it up to the top again for your great work......

Josh Bass June 4th, 2003 11:52 PM

Thanks. All this praise and yet I've still only made $350 off this thing.

K. Forman June 5th, 2003 06:07 AM

You've MADE MONEY!?! Damn... You're doing better than most. I've done a bunch of fun little projects, but they were for personal gratification, and never went anywhere. $350?!? Way to go Josh!

Josh Bass June 5th, 2003 11:26 AM

Thanks. I *cough*not bragging*cough* got paid by Spike and Mike for it, and 350 was the amount.

Hugh DiMauro June 6th, 2003 11:52 AM

Your Short

I played your animated short on my computer at my desk here in the detective bureau. I laughed so hard other detectives came around to see what I was carrying on about. I'm half Jew so I got all the jokes. Unfortunately, not one of my colleagues present is Jewish, in part or full. Your humor reminds me of my Jewish grandparents when I was a wee lad. Let me tell you, you've got that part of comedy nailed. Make a live action short with your fantastic brand of Kosher humor (k) and you might have another Seinfeld franchise. Thanks for the laughs. Keep it up. The world needs it.

Hugh (AKA Hershel!)

Josh Bass June 6th, 2003 11:54 AM

Wow. . .detective bureau. Just don't charge me with attempted humor! Hahahahah! Yeah that was lame.