CASI CASI - A new DVX100 feature film, in festivals soon! - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old August 14th, 2006, 09:25 PM   #16
Regular Crew

Jaime, perdona pero estaba perdio. I'm class of 1981, old fart I know!

Hope things are going well,

Victor
Victor Matos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2006, 03:30 PM   #17
Major Player

Ok, folks! We've been accepted in the Vistas Film Festival in Dallas, Texas! Casi Casi will screen there on the following dates:

Friday, September 22nd at 12:00 noon

Saturday, September 23rd at 1:30 PM

Both screenings will take place at the Angelika Film Center at Mockingbird Station, 5321 E. Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75206.

For more information, visit our website www.casicasi.com. Come check it out if you're in the neighborhood. We'll be there in person, answering any questions after each screening. Hope to see some of you there!
Jaime Valles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2006, 10:09 PM   #18
Major Player

Even more festivals!

Ok, folks. The time has come... CASI CASI will be screening in the Boston Latino International Film Festival on Tuesday, October 24th at 9:00 PM.

ADMISSION IS FREE!!! GRATIS!!!!

So, if you're in the Boston area and want to see what DVX footage looks like on the big screen, you have zero excuse. Check out our website (www.casicasi.com) for all the details. I promise you'll have a good time, and you won't even have to spend a dime!

Also, we've added to the website the interview that aired on NBC's "Today in New York" during the NY Latino film festival. It's almost 5 minutes long, but you get to see me and my brother in full-out press junket mode!

More news to come in the next few weeks!
Old October 9th, 2006, 11:05 PM   #19
Major Player

Boston Festival Update

Ok, the date of the Boston screening has changed. Disregard the date on the post before this one. The correct information is listed below:

Sunday, October 29th at 5:45 PM

At the Center for Latino Arts, 85 West Newton Street, Boston, MA 02118. Tickets available at the door. For more information, visit www.bliff.org.

Sorry for any confusion. We just found out they switched the dates. Hope to see you there!
Old April 8th, 2007, 01:05 AM   #20
Regular Crew

Netflix'd

Jaime, thought you might like to know that I just Netflixe'd "Casi Casi." It's due out in May, it says, so it's in my "Saved" queue. Looking forward to watching it. Trailer was great--and can't believe it's a DVX100! I'm debating getting the DVX100a, which is how I came to this thread. "Casi Casi" is certainly not dissuading me from said purchase.

Best wishes for your next project.

Nelson Cole
Nelson Cole is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work