DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Show Your Work (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/show-your-work/)
-   -   Zombies! New feature, trailer online! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/show-your-work/77722-zombies-new-feature-trailer-online.html)

Jason Murphy October 18th, 2006 12:50 PM

Zombies! New feature, trailer online!

Hey guys,

We just finished shooting our new(first) feature, it is a Horror/Comedy about Zombies VS Strippers. :)

Check out the trailer on our myspace page, and let me know what you think.
www.myspace.com/zombiesmovie

Thanks!
Jason

Andy Graham October 18th, 2006 02:00 PM

love the effects, reminds me of the old peter jackson splatter movies.

Looks like it was fun to make. Are you gonna post it when its done?, mind you a feature will probably be a few gigs compressed..... at least mine was.

Andy.

Jason Murphy October 18th, 2006 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Graham
love the effects, reminds me of the old peter jackson splatter movies.

Looks like it was fun to make. Are you gonna post it when its done?, mind you a feature will probably be a few gigs compressed..... at least mine was.

Andy.

Thanks...Yeah, I always loved the Peter Jackson and Raimi flicks! :)

Post it?!?!?! Um...not likely...but you can go rent it when it is out! ;)

I WILL post more trailers, and maybe a few scenes as we go. :) We just finished shooting about 2 weeks ago, so we still have a long way to go.

Ryan Paige October 23rd, 2006 03:22 PM

Looked good to me. Looks like my kind of flick. I look forward to future updates and eventually seeing the whole thing in whatever way I can.

Tony Jucin October 24th, 2006 03:44 PM

Great effects but I think for the part where he says "Crack Whores!" You need to slip in a real song like rap or something to kind of make it comical same with the ending line so it gives it a different effect.

Andreas Rylander October 30th, 2006 10:27 AM

Oh Jason, it's bloody brilliant!! This is exactly the kind of stuff I wanna do too :D

I will absolutely get this when it's out, even if it means ordering overseas ;)

Great job man! :D

/Regards
Andreas Rylander

Edward Slonaker November 1st, 2006 03:49 PM

Where do I order the DVD?

Mekhael Trepanier November 1st, 2006 09:53 PM

nice work

hey jason congrats on the trailer have fun watching it

can you share with us what kinda of cameras lneses and so on were used for this project...

also if shto on DV are you planning to convert it to film or is the final product gonna be just a DVD...

i am just at the "i just finished my skript part" so looking for some insight on where to go next thanks
MEKHAEL

Jason Murphy November 2nd, 2006 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward Slonaker
Where do I order the DVD?

We just finished shooting about 3 weeks ago, so we are not quite to the ordering stage yet. The plan is to get distribution ad have the movie available at Blockbuster and retail stores...so, hopefully you won't have to order it, you can just go buy it. ;)

We shot it on the Canon XL-H1 with the stock lens. The plan is just for DVD release. :) Thanks!

Edward Slonaker November 2nd, 2006 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason Murphy
We just finished shooting about 3 weeks ago, so we are not quite to the ordering stage yet. The plan is to get distribution ad have the movie available at Blockbuster and retail stores...so, hopefully you won't have to order it, you can just go buy it. ;)

Well it's very good and I look forward to the release. Will you post the release date on here so I'll know to look for it?

Have fun!

Henrik Holmberg November 24th, 2006 03:32 AM

The trailer looks great. You can't go wrong with zombies and strippers!