Music Video (CG / DV project for WarBros) - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old March 26th, 2007, 03:09 PM   #16
New Boot

I think it's a wonderful work and for me "old look" here is not annoying in any way... it fits. IMHO (I agree it was overused, but this is not the case when it's used just to be there, it's for a reason and it creates certain atmosphere). Impressive plants and birds animation, great tracking! I really liked it, thanks for posting.
Alexander Chorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2007, 02:00 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Video being released on DVD

In a rather unorthodox move by WarBros., the Memories video (which is from the previous / 'Room Noises') is going to be released on the special edition release of the new Eisley album Combinations...in case anyone wants to see it in all its glory. It's nice its actually getting some 'official' distribution

thanks for all the feedback

cheers
Cory Sheldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2007, 06:36 AM   #18
New Boot

It was excellent work and with all the CG & compositing you had to do in post, I tip my hat. I loved the transitions. A quick question: how'd you get the opportunity to direct the video?
C.M. de la Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2007, 12:13 AM   #19
Regular Crew

Thanks. Getting along with someone close to the band, making a point to meet them... actually being able to do it..uhm...praying
Cory Sheldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2007, 04:20 PM   #20
Major Player

Very nice. It's this kind of work that wants to make me learn motion graphics programs to be able to add variety to my own work. Very skillful and overall wonderful video.
Eric Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2008, 10:39 PM   #21
Tourist

Saw this at the AIFF

Hi Cory, I just got back from the Akron Film Festival here and "Memories" was easily the highlight of the shorts reel for me. I'm very impressed with your work and will keep an eye out for more of your projects in the future. I'm curious to know a little more about you, are you from the Akron area? Any particular connections to Akron? Or just another festival to enter. Great work!
Will Dages is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work