15mm bars strengh and sensor block strengh at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > HD and UHD ( 2K+ ) Digital Cinema > Silicon Imaging SI-2K

Silicon Imaging SI-2K
2/3" 1080p IT-integrated 10-bit digital cinema w/direct-to-disk recording.

Old December 3rd, 2006, 06:49 AM   #1
New Boot

15mm bars strengh and sensor block strengh

I always operate with the modular blue handle kit that comes off the front bars and gives me 2 handles orientable to any angle.

I have been known to lift the whole camera off my shoulders by these handles and thus hold the whole camera up in the air by just the 15mm bars.

I often orientate one of the bars out and support the camera body with one hand and operate holding the bar in the other.

What I am saying is it s fairly standard practise to abuse these front bars quite a bit. I just hope it s all strong enough. and the attachments are all going to be fairly robust.
Old December 3rd, 2006, 01:22 PM   #2
Trustee

That is the plan.
Jason Rodriguez is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > HD and UHD ( 2K+ ) Digital Cinema > Silicon Imaging SI-2K