SI2K screening in NYC area at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > HD and UHD ( 2K+ ) Digital Cinema > Silicon Imaging SI-2K
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Silicon Imaging SI-2K
2/3" 1080p IT-integrated 10-bit digital cinema w/direct-to-disk recording.

Old May 20th, 2007, 09:40 AM   #1
New Boot

SI2K screening in NYC area

Jason,
Are any demo screenings scheduled for the NYC area? If not, where can I go to see footage projected?
Many thanks in advance.
Karl Kim
Karl Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2007, 01:03 PM   #2
Trustee

As far as I know, we have not made any arrangements with post houses for screenings of the footage.

We do on our website though have RAW footage you can download and manipulate using the either a 15-day demo of CineForm Prospect 2K or the free unlimited version of the Neo 2K decoder (it doesn't let you re-encode, but you can decode the files and import then into After Effects, etc.).

You can get the footage here
Jason Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2007, 02:19 PM   #3
Inner Circle

How do we change the de-bayer quality by the way? I remember seeing in a SI2K presentation that you can flip between the fast and slow/good methods.

(Sorry, I probably should've started a new thread here instead of hijacking this one.)
Glenn Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 11:41 AM   #4
Trustee

It's in the playback settings of the Premiere Pro program window, and under "Global Controls". I outline this in the Readme file on the website that goes with the RAW files.

In the case of AE, there is only the high-quality setting.
Jason Rodriguez is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > HD and UHD ( 2K+ ) Digital Cinema > Silicon Imaging SI-2K