Tutorial Video Series Online at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > HD and UHD ( 2K+ ) Digital Cinema > Silicon Imaging SI-2K
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Silicon Imaging SI-2K
2/3" 1080p IT-integrated 10-bit digital cinema w/direct-to-disk recording.

Old May 28th, 2007, 10:40 AM   #1
Trustee

Tutorial Video Series Online

Hello,

I've uploaded the first video in a series of video tutorials that we will be providing that outlines the operation of SiliconDVR, the embedded software environment that powers the SI-2K and the SI-2K MINI camera system.

You can download the video here:

http://www.siliconimaging.com/Digita...Workflows.html

There will be more videos in the coming weeks outlining other aspects of the Silicon Imaging workflow, such as working with CineForm RAW files, creating .look files with IRIDAS SpeedGrade OnSet and the embedded IRIDAS tools in SiliconDVR, as well as our integrated keying environment.

As always, feedback is always appreciated, and if you have any ideas on items you would like to see covered, please feel free to share.

Enjoy!
Jason Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2007, 11:32 AM   #2
Obstreperous Rex

Stickied. Now always at the top of the forum message list. Thanks Jason,

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2007, 10:50 AM   #3
Regular Crew

I just watched this first tutorial. Great ! It really gives envy to use the camera, I just hope it willl be possible for september in Europe... Apparently PS Technik can't give dates and availability precisions yet.

Just a small suggestion : Jason, could you please make it available for downloading, as streaming is not very practical for people who wants to watch it again...

Another idea : a tutorial on the workflow.

Thanks,

Kristin
Kristin Stewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2007, 01:52 PM   #4
Trustee

These tutorials are big downloads, although I guess I can do that if you're willing to download them.
Jason Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2007, 04:01 PM   #5
Major Player

It would be useful - makes it easier to show other people & reference at other times.
Rohan Dadswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2007, 10:35 PM   #6
Trustee

Hello,

Just wanted to give everyone a head's up that we have another video tutorial online, this time going over the workflow integration between SpeedGrade OnSet and our camera software environment, as well as some introductory information on 3D LUT's and their use in a color-managed camera-to-post workflow.

You can download the video at http://www.si-2k.com/Workflows.html or http://www.siliconimaging.com/Digita...Workflows.html

I will be working on some downloadable links for you guys.

Thanks,

Jason
Jason Rodriguez is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > High Definition Video Acquisition > HD and UHD ( 2K+ ) Digital Cinema > Silicon Imaging SI-2K